The Fittest 2020

The Fittest 2020

Released: 2020
Genre: Documentary, Movie
Director:
Starring: Dave Castro, Heber Cannon, Hayley Adams, ,
Run time: 116 min
IMDb: 7.3/10
Country: USA
Views: 51361

Synopsis

Storyline:
In 2019 the CrossFit Games consisted of dramatic changes to the season, and final competition. Can the top male and female athletes find their way in this new format to be crowned, the Fittest on Earth?
User Reviews: Best motivational movie ever watched. And this is only the competitive part of CrossFit. And is beautifull. But CrossFit is 10% about competition. What would be amazing is to see the other 90%. The saving lives part. Scenes with older people or with physical and health difficulties to overcome. The transforming lifes part. That an inspiration to everyone.

Tags:

, , , ,
Public on May 6, 2020

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *